Not from Massachusetts Epsilon?
If you are an alumnus from another Phi Delta Theta chapter and are currently living in, working in, or otherwise frequenting the Boston area, we would love to meet you and create new fraternal bonds. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alumni Spotlight: Brian Johnson
One of the core goals of Phi Delta Theta is to give young men the tools to become the best version of themselves. Any Phi knows that the only way to grow and develop is to get out and experience the world, and that's exactly what Brother Brian Johnson (Class of 2017) is doing.
Johnson started Leather Backpacker, a travel blog that documents his extensive world travels, after his graduation from Northeastern this spring. So far, Johnson has visited 26 countries on 5 continents, and that number grows every month.
"Leather Backpacker is all about budget traveling, but not so frugal that you miss out on all the things you want to do," Johnson writes in the "About Me" section of his blog.
Follow along with Brian's travels on Instagram, and check out his blog for all of the new exciting travel updates.
Keep making us proud Brian!
List of Alumni
Class of 2017
- Richard Arnold – Mechanical Engineer at NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory
- Ryan Caprio – Candidate for a Masters of Science in Public Health, Northeastern University 2018
- Maxwell Dunbar
- Chris Ferreira
- Daniel ‘Baxter’ Kline – Supply Chain Visibility Analyst at Wayfair
- Jacob Hampel
- Brian Johnson – World Traveler
- Faraz Manjiyani - Salesman at Ministry Clothing Store
- Zachary Rosenoff
- Philip Stebler
Class of 2016
- Corey Lavin
- Alexander Lobrano - Candidate for a Masters of Science in Electrical Engineering, Northeastern University 2018
- Dan McDonald - Reserach Assistant at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Tim Mellace
- Joseph Nammour - Management Engineer at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Saajan Patel
Class of 2015
- Daniel Asulin - Analyst at Wells Fargo
- Shantanu Bandhi
- Matt Bzdel
- Paul Carey - Service Desk Analyst at Northeastern University
- Ben Comeau- Engineer at Smith and Nephew
- Roger Cornell - Metrology Process Engineer at L.J. Gozner Associates
- Craig Curelop - Deal Team Analyst at Hercules Technology Growth Capital
- Patrick Darcy - Tax Associate at KLR
- Christopher Fisher
- Michael Goldenthal - Office Production Assistant at Magical Elves, Inc.
- Eric Hudson - CPFR Analyst- CVS at Johnson and Johnson
- Maxwell Kilb - Business Process Analyst at The Business Backer
- Brian Kimmey - Event Planner and Marketing Maverick
- Steve Lannan
- Sohill Madan - Analyst at Credit Suisse
- Lucas Maranhao - Law student at Duke University
- Kushal Modi
- Ian McLean
- Tim O'Brien - Equity Research Associate at BMO Capital Markets
- Anil Panjabi -Internal Audit and Financial Advisory Technology Consultant at Protiviti
- Axel Ramos - Incoming Equity Sales and Trading Analyst at UBS Investment Bank
- Matt Sullivan
- Varun Vermani - Strategy and Analytics Consunltant at IBM
- Bryce Wassa - Body Design Engineer for Toyota Motor Corporation
- Yunqi Yu
- Mathew Zimmer - Energy Platform Associates Program at Noble Group
Class of 2014
- Peter Armata - Nurse at Massachusetts General Hospital
- Daniel Bedoya - Manufacturing Engineer for SCHOTT Electronic Packaging
- Nate Bessa - Technical Consultant at Galen Healthcare Solutions
- Michael Biasella - R and D Engineer at Fractyl Laboratories Inc.
- Brendan Gerrity - Analyst at Wells Fargo Capital Finance
- TJ Higgins - Software Engineer at InsightSquared
- Andrew Hiniker - Pricing Specialist at BNY Mellon
- Robert Hodge III - Associate at Harvard Management Company
- Andrew Kearns - Research Assistant at Economics and Technology, Inc.
- Dorian Kersch
- Huy Vo - Internal Auditor at Marsh and McLennan Companies
- Peter White - Staff at Ernst and Young
Class of 2013
- Christopher Brizendine
- James Chin - Trader at Kershner Trading Group
- Samuel Johnson - Marriott International SAE Assistant
- Peter Petrin - Teacher in Residence/Exploring Equity Fellow at Mississippi Department of Education
Class of 2012
- Terence Ephraim - Performance Analyst at Citi Private Bank
- Warren Hagist - Intern at Ernst Valery Investments Corp
- Fabian Boehm - Beta Class
- Andrew Midence - Alpha Class
- Aaron Wells - Beta Class
- Paul Kim - Delta Class